- Faculty-led academic workshops
- Demonstrations and discussions of engineering applications and research opportunities
- A visit to a Boston-area engineering company
- Leadership Retreat including team building exercises with upperclass engineering students
- A barbeque with students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Scheduled recreation and relaxation time
Program venues include the NU campus, the Warren Conference Center in Ashland, Massachusetts, and a Boston-area co-op company. Engineering Academic Advising staff members, as well as graduate and upperclass engineering students, serve as overnight counselors.