Engineering and Business
Northeastern University’s Galante Engineering Business Program offers a progressive opportunity for engineering students to complement their technical engineering education with business skills by earning a graduate certificate in engineering business. Galante is founded on the values of student engagement and leadership to strengthen interpersonal and professional skills. Programmatic elements are offered to students such as workshops, speaker series, site visits, seminars, and other related personal and professional development activities as a connected cohort.
Benefits of Becoming a Galante Fellow?
- Galante Fellows will earn a master’s degree, as well as an Engineering Business Certificate
- Students may transfer up to 4 Galante courses to be applied toward a Northeastern MBA
- The program provides a strong business-based engineering curriculum, offers programmatic enrichment and professional development events each semester
- Galante courses count towards the master’s degree and the business certificate
- Students benefit from the camaraderie of a connected cohort
- Minimum 3.40 GPA
- BS in Engineering from Northeastern University
- Admitted to one of these graduate programs:
- Engineering Management (EM)
- Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Operations Research (OR)
- Data Analytics Engineering (DAE)
- Construction Management (CM)
- Chemical Engineering (ChemE)
Note: Galante Fellows are expected to regularly attend events and actively contribute to the program. Therefore, it is recommended that you have at least 2 semesters left in order to complete the program requirements.
*Applicants must have a BS in Engineering from Northeastern University
- Complete four courses from at least three of the Galante categories. Please refer to the course catalog for specific requirements.
- It is highly recommended that you attend Galante events, such as workshops and seminars prior to applying. Please email: Galante@northeastern.edu to learn more about upcoming events.
Students are considered for the program based on rolling admission. Complete the application by including the following:
- Personal Statement
- Please describe how you learned about the Galante Engineering Business Program and why you are interested, how you will contribute to the program, and how you will benefit from the program. (750 words max)
Daniel Sneyers Pont, E’21, was selected as a 2019 Presidential Global Fellow, which is given on the basis of students’ academic standing, leadership qualities, and understanding of the importance of the global experience to their education, personal development, and career goals.