Galante Engineering Business Program Application Instructions
Thank you for expressing interest in the Galante Engineering Business Program. Students are considered for the program based on rolling admission. Please ensure that you have interviewed with the program director and attended at least one Galante event before applying to the program. It is encouraged that you attend at least one event, so you fully understand the leadership process as well as program goals and values. In addition, it is great way to connect current fellows and learn more about the program.
As a reminder:
- Minimum 3.4 GPA
- BS in Engineering from Northeastern University
- Admitted to one of these graduate programs:
- Engineering Management (EM)
- Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Operations Research (OR)
- Data Analytics Engineering (DAE)
- Construction Management (CM)
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
*BS in Engineering must be from Northeastern University
Please consider these notes as you work on your application:
- Program Information Section –> select “Engineering” for college/school and then select “Galante Engineering Business” for program.
- Under Supplementary Section “Engineering”, please upload
- Personal Statement – Please describe how you learned about the Galante Engineering Business Program and why you are interested, how you will contribute to the program, and how you will benefit from the program. (750 words max).
- Please complete all sections of the application except the “Test Scores” and “Recommendation” sections. Test scores and recommendations are not considered during the admissions process.
- Please remember to save your application as you continue to work on it.
- Once you are finished with your application click “Submit”.
If you have any questions or experience difficulty with your application, please reach out to: Galante@northeastern.edu
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
By clicking the link below, you confirm that you are eligible to apply.