The Graduate School of Engineering strives to promote professional development and life-long learning in an inclusive environment that supports innovation, research, and experiential activities.
The Graduate School of Engineering strives to:
- Develop, promote, and improve our graduate programs and support services.
- Provide effective and responsive services to graduate students, staff, and faculty.
- Collaborate with partners in the college and across the university to develop, adjust, communicate, and implement appropriate and transparent graduate policies.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective graduate processes.
- Promote and support diversity among graduate students.