As a member of the College of Engineering alumni community you are part of a global network of over 45,000 engineering graduates in 119 countries. Our alumni are important collaborators, engaging with each other professionally across borders, and also with our students to help foster the next generation of engineering leaders. Our alumni are vital to the College’s continued growth, enabling:
- Strategic investments in faculty, labs, and partnerships to advance our position as a top-tier research university.
- Growing co-op and experiential learning opportunities around the world, giving our students a marked advantage in the competitive job and graduate education arenas.
- Networking and knowledge sharing opportunities for students through events and lectures, furthering student experiential learning and professional connections in the real world.
Thank you for continuing to be an active member of our alumni community and for your generous philanthropy in support of our students and faculty.
As a graduate of the College of Engineering, we invite you to stay connected with us in a variety of ways.
- View the annual Engineering @ Northeastern magazine and Scholarship Report
- Network with current students and other alumni at College of Engineering Events
- Check out the latest college News and Spotlight Stories; new stories are posted daily highlighting the amazing accomplishments of our students and faculty
- Connect with us on Social Media; from Facebook and Instagram to Weibo—choose your preferred channel
- Visit Northeastern Alumni Relations for a wealth of information and events from across the university
- Network with other alumni with the new Northeastern Alumni Directory
Alumni philanthropy is vital to advancing the mission of the College of Engineering. From endowing research initiatives and donating to benefit both existing and new academic programs and research teams to establishing student fellowships, your commitment is fostering the next generation of engineering leaders that will undoubtedly advance society and make our world a better place.
With co-op such an integral part of a Northeastern education, we encourage our alumni to help expand our offerings by considering becoming a co-op employer themselves. From large corporations to start ups, and from local to global, we’d like to hear from you.
Become a Double Husky
Come back to Northeastern for your Master of Science or Graduate Certificate and take advantage of the Double Husky scholarship and accelerated application process. As a full time or part-time student, engineering alumni are eligible for a 25% tuition waiver. Choose from over 30 Master of Science and Graduate Certificate engineering programs.