Continuing a multi-year expansion in size and scope, Northeastern University’s College of Engineering seeks faculty candidates for tenured or tenure-track appointments at the assistant, associate or full professor level, both within the College and in conjunction with interdisciplinary positions across the campus.
Open Tenure-Track/Research Faculty Searches within Engineering
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position in the area of Computational Bioengineering.
- Professor and Chair, tenure or tenure-track position will be expected to build upon the department’s recognized strengths, recruit outstanding faculty, promote scholarly initiatives, facilitate internal and external research collaborations, and oversee curriculum changes.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position across the broad area of Smart Civil and Environmental Engineering Systems.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position with research interests and accomplishments in Power Electronics and Energy Systems, Internet of Things and Networking, Emerging Multiferroic and Quantum Devices, all areas of Robotics, Cybersecurity, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Computing.
- Professor and Chair, tenure or tenure-track position entails educational interaction with students in roles including, but not limited to, traditional instruction (lecture courses, lab courses), project team advising, and student organization advising.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position in the areas of control systems, mechanics and manufacturing, and fluid dynamics.
- Assistant Teaching Professor – Bioengineering, non-tenure-track position at both the undergraduate and graduate levels within the Bioengineering department with primary emphasis on undergraduate bioengineering courses and related labs, as well as Capstone Design advising. Focus will be on Biomedical Devices and Signal and Image Processing.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Teaching Professor – Electrical and Computer Engineering with a focus on Data Science, non-tenure-track position teaching classes that make up the master’s program in Data Science, such as classes on algorithm design, data processing, machine learning, data mining and data visualization.
- Assistant Teaching Professor – Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, non-tenure-track positions at both the undergraduate and graduate levels within the department with primary emphasis on probability and statistics, operations research, data mining, database management, machine learning and data analytics.
- Assistant Teaching Professor – MS in Information Systems, non-tenure-track position which will focus on courses specific to the MSIS Program in Boston with a typical teaching load of 6 courses for the academic year.
- Assistant Cooperative Education Coordinator – Global Engineering, non-tenure-track position with an initial focus on the Global Co-op program to provide co-op opportunities and support for students working globally.
- Assistant Cooperative Education Coordinator – Multidisciplinary Graduate Engineering, non-tenure-track position primarily working with students in the College of Engineering’s Masters of Science programs in Telecommunication Networks, Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, and Internet of Things.
Please click on the links below to review all open faculty and staff positions within the College of Engineering.
- Full-time positions
- Part-time positions
- Full-time Interdisciplinary positions
- Part-time Interdisciplinary positions