Non-COE Minors

Below is a compilation of requirements for minors outside of COE frequently chosen by engineering students. Students should declare their intent to earn a minor as early as possible, and meet with an engineering advisor to develop a program of study. Students must also apply to the department offering the minor. For a list of all minors offered by the university, please refer to the current undergraduate catalog.