- This event has passed.
Call for Abstracts! AEESP 2023
February 1, 2023 @ 8:00 am - February 15, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
We are thrilled to share the news that Northeastern will be hosting the 2023 Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors (AEESP) Conference, the preeminent professional gathering on all things environmental that is hosted biannually at a US university.We will be welcoming 700-800 of our colleagues to campus this June for a 4-day event that will target topics under the theme “Responding Together to Global Challenges”. This theme is well aligned with the research we do here at Northeastern, and we would love to see big representation from our student community!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Due February 15, 2023
Abstracts for oral/poster presentation on any topic of interest to the community will be considered, with conference sessions organized around major global challenges, including:
- A changing climate
- Current and emerging threats to environmental quality and human health
- New education and workforce demands
- Aging infrastructure and risks to lifeline systems
- Marginalization of communities
- Emerging topics (to be added based on submissions received)
For more information on the conference and abstract submission please see the attached flyer and the conference website: https://aeesp2023.sites.northeastern.edu/
And you can send questions to anyone on the Planning Committee – or drop by to chat!
2023 AEESP Conference Planning Committee
- Matt Eckelman, Science Committee Chair
- Phil Larese-Casanova, Conference Chair
- Amy Mueller, Conference co-Chair