- This event has passed.
Civil and Environmental Engineering First-Year Open House
October 11, 2019 @ 11:45 am - 1:15 pm
Come learn how civil and environmental engineers are fighting climate change and building the sustainable and resilient cities of the future.
First Year College of Engineering students are invited to join the faculty of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) for our First-Year Open House. Meet CEE faculty and student groups, and see our research in action.
interactive displays will include:
- Virtual Reality demonstration
- Engineers Without Borders global opportunities
- Dialogue of Civilizations in Sardinia, Italy
- Wind Energy structure design and testing
- Thermal Energy for sustainable building systems
- Real-time air quality testing
- Co-Op opportunities
- And more!
FRIDAY October 11, 2019
Fourth Floor Snell Engineering Center