- This event has passed.
COE Global Co-op Information Session!
September 13, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join the College of Engineering Global Co-op team in learning about global co-op opportunities for Spring/ Summer I 2023! Topics discussed will include
- Search techniques and global positions in your field
- Locations that students have co-oped in the past
- What to consider when interested in a global co-op
- Information on logistics, including health and safety
- Tips and resources for self-developing global positions
Attendance to one of these information sessions is required if you plan to do a global co-op in Spring/ Summer I 2023. Please reach out to Sally Conant, Global Co-op Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristina Kutsukos, Global Co-op Coordinator, email@example.com for additional information.
*Please note this workshop is catered towards undergraduate students in the College of Engineering and will be held in 440 Egan.