- This event has passed.
Global Co-op Information Session
January 18, 2024 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join the College of Engineering Global Co-op team in learning about global co-op opportunities for Summer II/ Fall 2024!
Topics discussed will include:
- Search techniques and global positions in your field
- Locations that students have co-oped in the past
- What to consider when interested in a global co-op
- Information on logistics, including visas and housing
- Tips and resources for self-developing global positions
Attendance to one of these information sessions is required if you plan to do a global co-op in Summer II/ Fall 2024.
Location: Renaissance Park 909. Register on NUworks.
Please reach out to Kristina Hubbard, Global Co-op Coordinator, email@example.com for additional information.