- This event has passed.
Info session: ‘Technical Innovation and Product Prototyping” at Silicon Valley
November 19, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Northeastern University is a leader in experiential, interactive, and innovative education. This unique dialogue program, the “Technical Innovation and Product Prototyping” at Silicon Valley prepares students to deal with future innovative challenges involving customer-driven Technical Innovation, product prototyping, and entrepreneurship far into the future. Attached is the flyer of the program, please feel free to pass the information to other interested students.
- Student applications open: November 1, 2021
- DOC fair: November 16 from 5:00pm-7:00pm, and November 17 from 11:00am-1:00pm at Curry West Addition
- Priority deadline: December 1, 2021
- Final deadline: January 20, 2022
- Info session: November 19, December 3, and January 19 from 6:00pm-7:00pm at 208 SN, and November 23 and 29 from 6:00pm-7:00pm via zoom
If you are available and have time, visit the “Technical Innovation and Product Prototyping” at Silicon virtual booth at the Dialogue fair and info sessions and learn more about it. At the same time, if you want to start the application process, please visit the program site and start the process.
For more info please visit Technical Innovation and Product Prototyping.