Library Webinar: 10 Advanced EndNote Features
October 13, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Are you ready for advanced features in EndNote, or are you curious about features you are not currently using? Do you need to use advanced features for a systematic review or literature review? If so, this online workshop is for you! We will briefly cover each of the following:
- Creating Smart Groups
- Importing/accessing Full Text & PDFs in EndNote
- EndNote Export Shortcut (RIS export)
- Sharing Libraries
- Editing References in Word
- Annotating PDFs
- Manuscript Matching
- Using Drag-and-Drop to Create an Instant Bibliography
- Backing up Your EndNote Libraries and EndNote Files
- How to Organize your References for a Systematic Review
These are features generally not covered in the “Getting Started with EndNote” workshops offered in the fall and spring semesters.
Please note: This webinar will be recorded. To receive a copy of the recording, please register using your Northeastern email address below. All the times of the webinars are in EST.
Registration is required. Register here.
Related LibGuide: Citations and Bibliographies