Excellence in Mentoring Award
This award is established to confer honor upon individuals whose inspiration and contributions to faculty, staff, or student development are truly significant. This award is also established to honor any individual who has mentored students or colleagues or has advised student clubs/organizations.
- All faculty and staff in the College of Engineering are eligible.
- Past recipients are not eligible for a period of five years after receiving the award.
A committee will be appointed by the Dean of Engineering to select award recipients.
Nominations may be initiated by College of Engineering staff, students, faculty, and administrators. Each nomination must, however, be submitted to the chair or director of the candidate’s academic unit for review and approval prior to submission to the Dean’s Office.
The nomination packet should consist of ONE pdf file emailed to email@example.com (separate emails will not be accepted) containing the following:
- one letter of nomination including the names of the nominator(s) and the nominee which should include the rationale for the nomination and pertinent accomplishments; the letter will be preferably one page and a maximum of two pages in length;
- a letter of support from the COE department chair or director, if not included among the nominators above;
- a maximum of three letters of support from current or former students and/or Engineering colleagues.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2023||Krystal Ristaino||Undergrad Advising|
|2022||Kathryn Schulte Grahame||FYE|
|2021||Mofei Xu||MGEN Co-op|
|2020||Laura Meyer||MGEN Co-op|
|2019||Cheryl Arruda||MIE Co-op|
|2013||Richard Harris||Student Services|
|2012||Rachelle Reisberg||Student Services|
|2006||Albert Sacco, Jr.||ChE|