- MS, Chemical Engineering, Northeastern University 2000
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Northeastern University 1998
Honors & Awards
- 2014 Outstanding Staff Award
- Cuttle, C.M., Cattaneo, M.V., Gresser, J.D., Wise, D.L., Frazier, D.O., Aranda, F., Trantolo, D.J. (2011). Microgravity Processing of Biopolymer/Metal Composites for NLO Applications. MRS Proceedings. 551. doi.org/10.1557/PROC-551-177
- Cattaneo, M.V., Cuttle, C.M., Aranda, F., Gresser, J.D., Wise, D.L., Trantolo, D.J. (1999). Biopolymer/metal composite thin films for photonics applications. Proceedings of SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering. doi.org/10.1117/12.351424
Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2018-2019 academic school year. See Photo Gallery Faculty Fellow Matthew Eckelman, CEE Yongmin Liu, MIE Outstanding Teacher of First Year Engineering Students Joseph Depasquale, Chemistry Brian O’Connell, FYE Sumi Seo, Mathematics Matthew Webber, […]
Dec 14, 2016
First year engineering students in Associate Academic Specialist Jennifer Love’s Cornerstone of Engineering course displayed their projects at a Design Expo that showcased how they solved authentic engineering problem for a particular group of humans, animals or other living things.
Dec 07, 2015
Associate Academic Specialist Jennifer Love invited local high school students to come and judge her first year engineering student's Alternative Energy Vehicles (AEV).