Control systems; dynamical systems; low order modeling and estimation in complex systems; medical imaging
Gilead Tadmor Received his B.Sc. from Tel Aviv University (1977), and the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees from the Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel (1979 and 1984), all in Mathematics. He joined the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Northeastern University in 1989. Between 1984 and 1989 he held faculty and research positions at Tel Aviv University, the Laboratory for Information & Decision Systems at M.I.T., Brown University and the University of Texas, Dallas. He has also held visiting positions at the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base and at the Technion (Israel), and has consulted in areas related to electric motors and drives, electro-optics, CAD, aeroengine control and fluid flow modeling and control. His research has been supported by NSF, ARO, AFOSR, the Charles Stark Draper Laboratory and SatCon Technologies Co.
Important: Professor Tadmor is currently on leave and is unable to accept any new graduate and post-doctoral advisees.
- V. Troshin, A. Seifert, D. Sidilkover, G. Tadmor, Proper Orthogonal Decomposition of Flow-Field in Non-Stationary Geometry, Journal of Computational Physics, 311, 2016, 329-337
- B. Erem, R. Martinez Orellana, D.E. Hyde, J.M. Peters, F.H. Duffy, P. Stovicek, S.K. Warfield, R.S. MacLeod, G. Tadmor, D.H. Brooks, Extensions to a Manifold Learning Framework for Time Series Analysis on Dynamic Manifolds in Bioelectric Signals, Physical Review E, 93, 2016, 042218
- K. Aleksic-Roeßner, R. King, O. Lehmann, G. Tadmor, et al., On the Need of Nonlinear Control for Efficient Model-based Wake Stabilization, Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, 28(1), 2014, 23-49
- L. Mirkin, T. Shima, G. Tadmor, Sampled-Data H2 Optimization of Systems with I/O Delays via Analog Loop Shifting, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 59, 2014, 787-791
- M. Schlegel, B.R. Noack, P. Jordan, A. Dillman, G. Tadmor, et al., On Least-Order Flow Representations of Aerodynamics and Aeroacoustics, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 697, 2012, 367-398
- S. Laxminarayan, G. Tadmor, et al., Modeling Habituation in Rat EEG Evoked Responses via a Neural Mass Model with Feedback, Biological Cybernetics, 105, 2011, 371-397
- A. Cavalieri, G. Daviller, P. Comte, P. Jordan, G. Tadmor, et al., Using Large Eddy Simulation to Explore Sound-Source Mechanisms in Jets, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 330, 2011, 4098-4113
Nov 17, 2015
ECE Professor Gilead Tadmor was awarded a patent for "Real-time anomaly detection of crowd behavior using multi-sensor information".
Mar 10, 2011
Congratulations to the recipients of this year's College of Engineering Faculty and Staff awards.