Affiliated Faculty, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Associate Professor, Physical Therapy, Movement & Rehabilitation Science
Human motor control / learning, neurorehabilitation neuroscience, brain stimulation, brain imaging, virtual reality
- G. Chen, M. Yarossi, S. Gordon, S. Gomes, A. Rubakhina, S. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Concurrent tDCS and Mirror Feedback has Additive Effects on M1 Excitability, Brain Stimulation, 10(4), 2018, e39-e40
- M.Yarossi, M. Dannhauer, D. Erdogmus,D. Brooks, E. Tunik, Multi-Muscle TMS Mapping Using Subject-Specific FEA models of Induced Currents Brain Stimulation, 10(4), 2017, e28
- L.F. Schettino, S.V. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Coordination of the Pincer Grasp and Transport Following a Haptic Perturbation of the Index Finger, J. Neurophysiol. 117(6), 2017, 2292-2297
- M. Yarossi, S.V. Adamovich, E.Tunik, Facilitation of Ipsilateral Corticospinal Excitability During Mirror Visual Feedback Requires Target Directed Actions, Frontiers Human Neuroscience 11, 2017, 242
- L.F. Schettino, S.V. Adamovich, H. Bagce, M. Yarossi, E. Tunik, Disruption of Activity in the Ventral Premotor but not the Anterior Intraparietal Area Interferes with On-Line Correction to a Haptic Perturbation During Grasping, The Journal of Neuroscience, 35(5), 2014, 2112-2117
- M. Yarossi, S. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Sensorimotor Cortex Reorganization in Subacute and Chronic Stroke: A Neuronavigated TMS Study, Proceedings of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Annual Conference, 2014, 5788-5791
- S. Saleh, S.V. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Mirrored Feedback in Chronic Stroke: Recruitment and Effective Connectivity of Ipsilesional Sensorimotor Networks, Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair, 28(4), 2014, 344-354
Sep 09, 2019
Bouve Professor Eugene Tunik (PI) on the project, ECE Professor Deniz Erdogmus, Associate Professor Taskin Padir and Bouve Associate Research Scientist Mathew Yarossi were award a $760K NSF grant for the “Coordination of Dyadic Object Handover for Human-Robot Interactions”.
Aug 30, 2018
BioE/ECE Affiliated Faculty Eugene Tunik (PI) and co-PI ECE Professors Deniz Erdogmus and Dana Brooks were awarded a $600K NSF grant, in collaboration with Wasim Malik from MGH, for “Understanding Motor Cortical Organization through Engineering Innovation to TMS-Based Brain Mapping”.