Affiliated Faculty, Bioengineering
Affiliated Faculty, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Professor, Associate Dean of Research and Innovation, Physical Therapy, Movement & Rehabilitation Science
Human motor control / learning, neurorehabilitation neuroscience, brain stimulation, brain imaging, virtual reality
- G. Chen, M. Yarossi, S. Gordon, S. Gomes, A. Rubakhina, S. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Concurrent tDCS and Mirror Feedback has Additive Effects on M1 Excitability, Brain Stimulation, 10(4), 2018, e39-e40
- M.Yarossi, M. Dannhauer, D. Erdogmus,D. Brooks, E. Tunik, Multi-Muscle TMS Mapping Using Subject-Specific FEA models of Induced Currents Brain Stimulation, 10(4), 2017, e28
- L.F. Schettino, S.V. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Coordination of the Pincer Grasp and Transport Following a Haptic Perturbation of the Index Finger, J. Neurophysiol. 117(6), 2017, 2292-2297
- M. Yarossi, S.V. Adamovich, E.Tunik, Facilitation of Ipsilateral Corticospinal Excitability During Mirror Visual Feedback Requires Target Directed Actions, Frontiers Human Neuroscience 11, 2017, 242
- L.F. Schettino, S.V. Adamovich, H. Bagce, M. Yarossi, E. Tunik, Disruption of Activity in the Ventral Premotor but not the Anterior Intraparietal Area Interferes with On-Line Correction to a Haptic Perturbation During Grasping, The Journal of Neuroscience, 35(5), 2014, 2112-2117
- M. Yarossi, S. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Sensorimotor Cortex Reorganization in Subacute and Chronic Stroke: A Neuronavigated TMS Study, Proceedings of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Annual Conference, 2014, 5788-5791
- S. Saleh, S.V. Adamovich, E. Tunik, Mirrored Feedback in Chronic Stroke: Recruitment and Effective Connectivity of Ipsilesional Sensorimotor Networks, Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair, 28(4), 2014, 344-354
Jul 06, 2020
Two papers from SPIRAL researchers received best paper awards at PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA) conference.
Sep 09, 2019
Bouve Professor Eugene Tunik (PI) on the project, ECE Professor Deniz Erdogmus, Associate Professor Taskin Padir and Bouve Associate Research Scientist Mathew Yarossi were award a $760K NSF grant for the “Coordination of Dyadic Object Handover for Human-Robot Interactions”.
Aug 30, 2018
BioE/ECE Affiliated Faculty Eugene Tunik (PI) and co-PI ECE Professors Deniz Erdogmus and Dana Brooks were awarded a $600K NSF grant, in collaboration with Wasim Malik from MGH, for “Understanding Motor Cortical Organization through Engineering Innovation to TMS-Based Brain Mapping”.