MSIS-Bridge Focus Areas
User Experience Design
Full-Stack Software Engineering
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
Machine Learning and Data Sciences Engineering
Project Manager /Product Manager
- INFO 6150 – Web Design and User Experience Engineering: This involves designing and developing websites and applications that are user-friendly, visually appealing, and accessible to all users.
- INFO 6215 – Business Analysis and Information Engineering: This involves analyzing business processes, gathering requirements, and designing information systems to support business objectives.
- INFO 6250 – Web Development Tools and Methods: This involves learning programming languages, frameworks, and tools for building web applications.
- INFO 6660 – Business Ethics and Intellectual Property for Engineers: This involves understanding ethical and legal considerations related to intellectual property, privacy, and security in engineering and business.
- INFO 7225 – Accounting and Budgetary Systems for Engineers: This involves learning financial management principles, budgeting techniques, and accounting systems for engineering projects.
- INFO 7245 – Agile Software Development: This involves adopting a flexible and iterative approach to software development, with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
- INFO 7285 – Organizational Change and IT: This involves understanding how technology can impact organizational change, and how to manage the people and processes involved in IT projects.
- INFO 7260 – Business Process Engineering: This involves analyzing and redesigning business processes to improve efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- INFO 7385 – Managerial Communications for Engineers: This involves developing communication skills, including written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills, for effective management of engineering projects and teams.