Outstanding Staff Teamwork Award
The Award recognizes College of Engineering groups or teams of staff (in a unit or across units) who have collaborated and worked together on a major project or significant task in outstanding, innovative and/or unexpected ways that advances departmental goals and/or the College mission. The team successfully fostered cooperation, collaboration and open communication among students, staff, and faculty in all stages of the project/task, its members provided encouragement and support, and helped others overcome obstacles.
- Teams are in general more than one, but fewer than 15 people in the College of Engineering. The membership can constitute an entire department and may be cross-unit. The team may include faculty members with the majority of members being benefited staff.
- Past recipients are not eligible for a period of five years after receiving the award.
Teams nominated should exhibit one or more of the following:
- Created an environment that promotes communication, trust, cooperation and respect for differences.
- Delivered a significant benefit or value to a department, division or the College of Engineering as a whole.
- Worked toward a common goal while being supportive and motivational of each other.
- Individuals worked effectively as part of a team to successfully accomplish a task or meet a goal.
- Developed a partnership that seeks input and involvement of those affected by decisions.
- Accepted responsibility and accountability in helping to advance the University’s or College’s mission or departmental goal.
- Placed team goals above personal goals while achieving a distinctive result or product.
The Staff Initiative Committee will select award recipients.
Nominations may be initiated by College of Engineering staff, students, faculty, and/or administrators. Each nominator, however, may nominate only one employee for this award each year.
The nomination packet should consist of ONE pdf file emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (separate emails will not be accepted) containing the following:
- one letter of nomination including the names of the nominator(s) and the nominee which should include the rationale for the nomination and pertinent accomplishments; the letter will be preferably one page and a maximum of two pages in length;
- a letter of support from the COE department chair or director, if not included among the nominators above;
- a maximum of three letters of support from current or former students and/or College/University colleagues.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
|2023||Jared Auclair||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Jodi Bolognese||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Tracy Carter||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Leanne Dwyer||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Ellen Goldman||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Jane Kokernak||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Neal Lerner||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Evelyn Panagakou||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Aditya Santosh Gopal||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Jaren Walker||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Nicole Wang||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Whitney Wotkyns||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2022||Genesis Agosto Roman||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Ishwara Ayala Ortiz||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Rocio Cuevas Gines||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Zulmarie Diaz Reguero||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Chrystal Galan Rivera||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Lilliana Gonzalez Medina||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Natacha Guilloty-Rodriguez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Xiodenis Guzman Santiago||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Gredia Huerta-Montañez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Joselyn De Jesus Rodriguez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Jessica Medina||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Aryam Muñoz-Burgos||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Nilda Otero||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Mayra Rivera Robles||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Priscilla Roman Alvarez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Zaira Rosario-Pabón||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Carlos Vergara-Herrera||PROTECT Team|
|2021||Deanna Beirne||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Susan Dorsey||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Kristin Hicks||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Diane Hubbard||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Makenna Lorange||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Anne Magrath||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Mariah Nobrega||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Monica Wing||SENTRY Team|