Outstanding Staff Teamwork Award
The Award recognizes College of Engineering groups or teams of staff (in a unit or across units) who have collaborated and worked together on a major project or significant task in outstanding, innovative and/or unexpected ways that advances departmental goals and/or the College mission. The team successfully fostered cooperation, collaboration and open communication among students, staff, and faculty in all stages of the project/task, its members provided encouragement and support, and helped others overcome obstacles.
- Teams are in general more than one, but fewer than 15 people in the College of Engineering. The membership can constitute an entire department and may be cross-unit. The team may include faculty members with the majority of members being benefited staff.
- Past recipients are not eligible for a period of five years after receiving the award.
Teams nominated should exhibit one or more of the following:
- Created an environment that promotes communication, trust, cooperation and respect for differences.
- Delivered a significant benefit or value to a department, division or the College of Engineering as a whole.
- Worked toward a common goal while being supportive and motivational of each other.
- Individuals worked effectively as part of a team to successfully accomplish a task or meet a goal.
- Developed a partnership that seeks input and involvement of those affected by decisions.
- Accepted responsibility and accountability in helping to advance the University’s or College’s mission or departmental goal.
- Placed team goals above personal goals while achieving a distinctive result or product.
The Staff Initiative Committee will select award recipients.
Nominations may be initiated by College of Engineering staff, students, faculty, and/or administrators. Each nominator, however, may nominate only one employee for this award each year. Once the nomination process has concluded, the respective department chair for each faculty nominee or manager for each staff nominee will be contacted to complete a Recommendation Form before all materials are sent to the appropriate Awards Committee for evaluation.
The nomination packet should consist of ONE pdf file submitted through the Staff Nomination Form (multiple submissions for the same nomination will not be accepted) containing the following:
- one letter of nomination including the names of the nominator(s) and the nominee which should include the rationale for the nomination and pertinent accomplishments; the letter will be preferably one page and a maximum of two pages in length;
- a maximum of three letters of support from current or former students and/or College/University colleagues.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
|2023||Jared Auclair||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Jodi Bolognese||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Tracy Carter||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Leanne Dwyer||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Ellen Goldman||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Jane Kokernak||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Neal Lerner||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Evelyn Panagakou||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Aditya Santosh Gopal||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Jaren Walker||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Nicole Wang||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2023||Whitney Wotkyns||Cross University Communication Collaborative|
|2022||Genesis Agosto Roman||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Ishwara Ayala Ortiz||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Rocio Cuevas Gines||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Zulmarie Diaz Reguero||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Chrystal Galan Rivera||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Lilliana Gonzalez Medina||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Natacha Guilloty-Rodriguez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Xiodenis Guzman Santiago||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Gredia Huerta-Montañez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Joselyn De Jesus Rodriguez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Jessica Medina||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Aryam Muñoz-Burgos||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Nilda Otero||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Mayra Rivera Robles||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Priscilla Roman Alvarez||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Zaira Rosario-Pabón||PROTECT Team|
|2022||Carlos Vergara-Herrera||PROTECT Team|
|2021||Deanna Beirne||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Susan Dorsey||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Kristin Hicks||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Diane Hubbard||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Makenna Lorange||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Anne Magrath||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Mariah Nobrega||SENTRY Team|
|2021||Monica Wing||SENTRY Team|