Cell migration and mechanotransduction in C. elegans, improving production of drug compounds by medicinal plants
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2000
- B.S., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- A.C. Wirshing, E.J. Cram, Myosin Activity Drives Actomyosin Bundle Formation and Organization in Contractile Cells of the C. elegans Spermatheca, Molecular Biology of the Cell, 28(14), 2017, 1815-1818
- A.D. Cecchetelli, J. Hugunin, H. Tannoury, E.J. Cram, CACN-1 is Required in the C. elegans Somatic Gonad for Proper Oocyte Development, Developmental Biology, 414(1), 2016, 58-71
- N.F. Rizvi, J. Weaver, E.J. Cram, C.W.T Lee-Parsons, Silencing the Transcriptional Repressor, ZCT1, Illustrates the Tight Regulation of Terpenoid Indole Alkaloid Biosynthesis, PLoS One, 11(7), 2016
- M.F. Doherty, G. Adelmant, A.D. Cecchetelli, J.A. Marto, E.J. Cram, Proteomic Analysis Reveals CACN-1 is a Component of the Spliceosome in C. elegans, Genes, Genomes and Genetics: G3, 2014
- I. Kovacevic, J.M. Orozco, E.J. Cram, Filamin and Phospholipase C Epsilon are Required for Calcium Signaling in the C. elegans Spermatheca, PLOS Genetics,10, 2013, 1371
Apr 09, 2019
25 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY20 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 18 different projects representing up to $900K dollars of investment in research.
Mar 22, 2016
23 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY17 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 12 different projects representing over $600K dollars of investment in research.
Apr 04, 2012
27 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY13 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 21 different research projects.