Flexible printed electronics, robotics (soft robotics), electronic skin, tactile sensing, haptics, intelligent interactive systems, wearable systems
- PhD, Italian Institute of Technology, 2009
Honors & Awards
- Fellow, IEEE
- Fellow, The Royal Society of Edinburgh
- Life Member, Marie Curie Fellows Association
- Fellow, The Institution of Engineers in Scotland
- Microelectronic Engineering Young Investigator Award, 2016
- G. Khandelwal, R. Dahiya, “Self-Powered Active Sensing based on Triboelectric Generator,” Advanced Materials, 2200724, 2022.
- A. S. Dahiya, A. Zumeit, A. Christou, R. Dahiya, “High performance n-channel printed transistors on biodegradable substrate for transient electronics,” Advanced Electronic Materials, 2200098, 2022. (DOI: 10.1002/aelm.202200098).
- E. S. Hosseini, M. Chakraborty, R. Dahiya, “Porous Elastomer based Wide Range Flexible Pressure Sensor Device for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles,” IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 22(10), pp. 9914 – 9921, 2022. (DOI:
- R. Dahiya, “Editorial Introduction to the First Issue,” IEEE Journal on Flexible Electronics, 2022. (DOI: 10.1109/JFLEX.2022.3162128)
- A. S. Dahiya, A. Christou, J. Neto, A. Zumeit, D. Shakthivel, R. Dahiya, “In Tandem Contact-Transfer Printing for High-Performance Transient Electronics,” Advanced Electronic Materials, 2200170, 2022 (DOI: 10.1002/aelm.202200170)
- M. Chakraborty, J. Kettle, R. Dahiya, “Electronic Waste Reduction through Devices and Printed Circuit Boards designed for Circularity,” IEEE Journal on Flexible Electronics, 1(1), pp 4-23, 2022. (DOI:10.1109/JFLEX.2022.3159258) (invited)
- P. K. Murali, A. Dutta, M. L. Gentner, E. Burdet, R. Dahiya, M. Kaboli, “Active Visuo-Tactile Interactive Perception for Accurate Object Pose Estimation in Dense Clutter,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Vol. 7 (2), pp 4686-4693, 2022.
- F. Nikbakhtnasrabadi, E. S. Hosseini, S. Dervin, D. Shakthivel, R. Dahiya, “Smart Bandage with Inductor-Capacitor Resonant Tank Based Printed Wireless Pressure Sensor on Electrospun Poly-L-Lactide Nanofibers,” Advanced Electronic Materials, 2101348, 2022. (DOI: 10.1002/aelm.202101348)